Saturday, July 21, 2012

Teen Book Review: Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 1

Title: Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 1

Author: Hiromu Arakawa

Rate It: 5

Review It: So I just decided to reread FMA, and this is what became of it... Well then, this is one of my favorite volumes, and I have to say that it's a great model of a perfect first volume. It's got great jokes, nice art, and, really, I just love this series. The art itself is very interesting in the way that the eyes were drawn, and the character's personalities were unique at best, and only slightly tiresome at worse. The jokes are original, and the art helps to pull even some of the older ones off. Although the manga was originally published in Japan, the humor still makes sense, and the translation itself is practically flawless. I give this volume a 5 out of 5. There's nothing else to say!

Reviewed By: Savannah

0 comments: