Title: The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, Book 7)
Author: Eoin Colfer
Rate It: A+, Very Good, 5 stars...
Review It: This book was very intense and funny (at the same time!) I loved every second of it and am happy that soon there will be a new Artemis Fowl Book - The Atlantis Complex - available next month. I really liked it.
A Book Can Be A Star
-
You guys, I’m in shock. I can’t tell you how grateful I am to all the
readers out there who bought copies of The Princess Diaries Graphic Novel,
The Magi...
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
I read Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex and I love it! In fact, I wrote this book review!
I think I like this series the BEST!
Oh yeah, and I wrote that Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox is book 7, but I made an error- it is book 6.
Post a Comment